♡ Quality pet products
♡ Est. 2017
♡ Sewn in the PNW
♡ Link below to shop!
@printedpawsco on Instagram have full name is Printed Paws Co.. Here you can discover all stories, photos, videos posted by printedpawsco on Instagram.
You can see all stories, posts, likes, followers, followings, comments, and so on identified with Printed Paws Co. Instagram Profile from here.
Altogether printedpawsco has 5,622 followers and follows 675 on Instagram. Since joining Instagram printedpawsco has posted around 85 photos and videos there altogether.
On the off chance that you need take after more updates or need to get general cautions at whatever point printedpawsco posts anything on instagram click here and follow the user.
Smiling boy Cooper in his Lemon Grove Bandana 🍋
The Succulents Bandana 🌵
First, I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone who entered the search! I read each entry and took the time to consider each entrant thoroughly. It was a hard decision to make, all you pups and kitties are so adorable! So, if you weren't chosen this time, don't worry! There will be many more chances to join the team in the future. Now, introducing the PPC Summer Team!! ☀️ @archertheminiaussie @kayababybear @ophie_girl @pupsnala @maggieswaggytale
Thank you guys for all the love and support! I'm so excited to work with you all!! ❤
The Shrooms Bandana 🍄
Happy #tongueouttuesday from the adorable Hazel 🐶👅
The Georgia Bandana 🍊
🌞SUMMER MODEL SEARCH🌞
I am looking for a few new models to join the team! This search is international and any pet account can enter (both dogs and cats). It ends June 26th at 11:59 am PDT. Models will be announced on the 27th. Read below for more details and how to enter!
1) Follow us @printedpawsco
2) Like this post and tag 5 or more friends who you think would like to enter.
3) Repost this flyer along with some of your own pictures. In the caption include why you want to become a model and why you think you would be a good addition to the team.
4) Tag the post with #ppcsummersearch20
🌊FOR EXTRA ENTRIES🌊
- Post about this search on your story. Sharing the post to help get the word out definitely will get you some bonus points!
- Leave a review during the search. If you have recieved a product from us, leaving a review helps a ton! We love to see what you think about our products!
- Stay active with our posts. Showing that you care by liking and/or commenting on our photos will make you stand out!
- Place an order during the search. While not required, placing an order does help A LOT as I will be looking for people who truly support our shop.
- Post pics of your pet in their Printed Paws Co gear often.
- Share your discount code in your bio and/or put it in your post captions.
- Purchase during your term at least once.
🎁WHAT YOU WILL RECIEVE🎁
- A 30% off code for yourself and a 10% off code to share with your followers
- Every 5 times your code is used you will receive a free bandana of your choice
- Access to new prints before anyone else
Thank you & good luck! :)
The Summer Collection is live!! Check out our story to see all the prints individually and click the link in our bio to shop! 🌞
Happy pupper Zoey in her Rainy Day Bandana 🌧
The Blue Polka Dot Bandana 💙
• • •
There's still a link in my bio with important info on the blm movement, petitions to sign, places to donate, numbers to text/call, etc.
Don't think that posting a black screen alone and moving on is enough. Share links. Sign petitions. Send emails. Donate. I was worried about posting this, but realized the fact that I can even choose to ignore it is a huge part of the problem. I would just be ignoring the problem and ignoring my white privilege. My platform isn't huge, but I feel like I have to say something. I will never know the pain and the fear that black people live with every day in this country. I am doing my best to educate myself and to understand, but I will never truly know. George Floyd's murder sparked the start of these protests, but there were many others before him. The killing of innocent black men and women will only continue if things do not change. Policy brutality and racial injustice are very prominent problems in this country and cannot be ignored any longer. I'm not black, but I stand with you. I hear you. I mourn with you. I will continue to learn and educate myself. I have linked in my bio a sight containing petitions to sign, places to donate, and other important information. White silence is compliance. Use your voice. Black Lives Matter. #blackouttuesday
The Pink Polka Dot Bandana 💕